Job: OFFICE MANAGER
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: OFFICE MANAGER
Reference number: MSTOFFIC-0609
Our partner is the second largest building materials company in the word, employing 89,000 people in 31 countries is currently looking for a new colleague in the following position:
AIM OF THE POSITION
Coordinate with the Management and consultant on all issues pertaining to interior design and requests, plans, schedules. Ensure office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts by organizing office operations and procedures. Contact with external organizations to ensure requirements and internal policies are in place. Follow-up on specific actions and to take responsibility for different projects and tasks assigned by the management team by collecting the right information, delivering timely and accurate information with the aim to increase their capacity. Promote and contribute to achieving the company OHS aims.
- Manages facility - service and care for all office devices to ensure proper operation of the company
- Manage meeting rooms reservation system (bookings, preparation, technical equipment, cleaning).
- Keeping order in the entire office.
- Active solving of all technical problems in the office with the respective partners.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies communication with suppliers, preparation of purchase orders etc.
- Responsibility for the contract handling system in ARIBA.
- Working in company systems as instructed.
- Keeping record of all contracts/agreements delivered to the office, assure their signatures and delivery to responsible persons/departments on time.
- Responsibility for POOL cars for the office including monthly fuel reports, cleaning of cars, exchange of tires, ordering regular services
- Supporting the entire office with administration: copying, scanning, refreshments, business trips organization (booking hotels, cars).
- College / university education (Bachelor's degree),
- Minimum 3 years experience on similar position (Office manager / personal assistant with similar tasks),
- Fluent in English,
- Reliable and flexible person with high level of communication skills and customer service,
- Detail oriented with ability to perceive wider context,
- Proficient in using MS Office applications.
- SAP/ Ariba knowledge,
- Advantageous : Slovak and (or) German,
- Experience with setting up the processes is a big advantage.
- Competitive salary,
- Benefit package,
- Modern and multinational work environment.
LOCATION: Budapest, XIII. district.
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:30-16:30.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position,please upload your CV and cover letter on the link below.