Job: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
Reference number: MSTACCOU-1118
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
We are looking for fresh high school graduates as well.
Aim of the position: Timely and precise registration of incoming invoices to maximize the process efficiency and ensure contractual compliance.
- Process, review monitor vendor’s invoices,
- Resolve purchase order, goods receipt, invoice or payment discrepancies,
- Answer supplier queries,
- Analyze the GR/IR account balance and validate on a base of ageing,
- Provide support to reconciliations General,
- Work effectively in accordance with agreed SLAs,
- Ability to work flexibly and cover when required,
- Follow up control documentation, process flows and procedures,
- Contribute to operational improvement initiatives within the Accounts Payable team.
- At least high school degree at the field of Economy or Finance,
- General understanding of the overall procure to pay process,
- Intermediate English,
- Expert Excel skills,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills,
- Proactive and outcome-focused attitude,
- Self- motivation.
- University or college degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Information Technologies or related field,
- 1-2 year experience in international environment focused on Accounts Payable activities,
- Experience in a service driven, customer oriented environment,
- SAP skills,
- SSC experience,
- Competitive salary with outstanding benefit package,
- Bonus adjust to performance.
- Location: Budapest, 13th district,
- If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English CV and cover letter!
- 0-1 year
- Secondary school
- High school
- English Intermediate - oral & written
- SSC / BSC: Finance
- FINANCE / ACCOUNTING / CONTROLLING: Könyvelő (SSC/BSC/részterület)-en