Job: CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST
Reference number: MSTCASHA-0911
CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST
The role is part of a team that will be responsible for cash allocation activities that include reconciliation of customer statements to sub ledger and to the General Ledger in the Business Service Centre.
- Understand and follow the full cycle of the Cash application process,
- Reconcile and follow up partial cash allocations, short payments, and large currency variances, with local collections team,
- Review the unallocated payments, unused credits, short payments,
- Manage all queries, operational or financial with internal customers and resolve to successful conclusion General,
- Work effectively in accordance with agreed SLAs,
- Ability to work flexibly and cover when required,
- Follow up control documentation, process flows and procedures,
- Contribute to operational improvement initiatives.
- High School Education with relevant practice,
- At least 1-2 year experience in international environment focused on Cash application activities,
- General understanding of the overall procure,
- Experience in a service driven, customer oriented environment,
- Advanced English,
- Expert Excel skills,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills,
- Proactive and outcome-focused attitude,
- University or college degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Information Technologies,
- Intermediate Slovak,
- SSC experience.
- Competitive salary with Cafeteria and Bonus adjust to performance.
- Location: Budapest, 13th district,
- Working hours: 8.00-16.30.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English CV and cover letter!
- 1-3 years
- High school
- English Fluent - written & oral
- FINANCE / ACCOUNTING / CONTROLLING: Könyvelő (SSC/BSC/részterület)-en
- SSC / BSC: Finance
- Entry level