Job: IT SECURITY ANALYST / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: IT SECURITY ANALYST
Reference number: MSTSECUR-0213
Our partner is looking for the new member of their IT team in the following position:
IT SECURITY ANALYST
- Develop competences related to detection, analyzing and responding to security incidents in a global organization,
- Get to know the latest security management tools,
- Collaborate with teams of it security professionals from around the world in solving security incidents,
- Audit and increase the effectiveness of the current security architecture and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related,
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the role responsible for detecting, analyzing and solving security incidents in a medium or a large organization,
- Several years of experience related to monitoring and analyzing security alerts using SIEM, AV systems, IPS / IDS, EDR,
- Ability to analyze and correlate facts and determination to solve/clarify security incidents,
- Fluent English language knowledge,
- User level of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge.
- German language knowledge
- Competitive receipts and bonus adjust to performance,
- Health insurance and voluntary pension counter services,
- Sponsoring of meal and sports,
- School start support.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply with Hungarian and English CV!
- 1-3 years
- College degree
- University degree
- English Intermediate - oral & written
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: IT Biztonság/Kockázat menedzsment-en
- MANUFACTURING / PRODUCTION: Villamosmérnök-en
- ENGINEERING / TECHNICAL FIELDS: Villamosmérnök-en
- ENGINEERING / TECHNICAL FIELDS: Informatikai mérnök-en