Job: MASTER DATA SPECIALIST AND SALES ADMIN WITH FRENCH / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: MASTER DATA SPECIALIST AND SALES ADMIN WITH FRENCH
Reference number: MSTMASTE-0107
Our partner is the second largest building materials company in the word, employing 89,000 people in 31 countries.
The Business Service Centre opened in 2016 in Budapest, providing financial services in the North Danube cluster - is looking for a new colleague in the following position:
Master Data Specialist & Sales Admin with french
AIM OF THE POSITION
The Master Data and Sales Admin team will be responsible for ensuring the accurate recording of customer, vendor, material, pricing and contract information. The position play a key role in managing relationship and information between the business and external parties. An ability to work quickly, with good customer service skills and in an organized way, with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is important to the success of the role.
- Set up / maintain / validate master data (vendor, customer, contract and pricing master) with complete account information,
- Work with data owners and stakeholders to establish the data requirements for Vendor Master Data,
- Enter new and maintain current material master information,
- Identify and implement process improvements for Vendor/Material Master Data,
- Active engagement with data validations and cleansing,
- Contribute and prepare reconciliation reports when assigned.
- At least high school degree at the field of Economy or Finance,
- Intermediate English, basic French (writing and reading at intermediate level, verbally at basic level),
- Excel knowledge,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment,
- Proactive and outcome-focused attitude,
- Self- motivation.
- University or college degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance & Accounting, Information Technologies,
- SAP knowledge,
- General understanding of the overall order to cash process,
- Experience in working in a service driven, customer environment (beneficial: SSC experience)
- 1 year experience in international environment focused on in a vendor/material focused role or Master Data Team.
- Competitive salary with outstanding benefit package
- Bonus adjust to performance.
- If you are interested in this position,please upload your CV and cover letter on the link below it: Sales Admin Master Data Specialist French
- 0-1 year
- High school
- French Elementary - written & oral
- English Conversational level
- GRADUATES / TRAINEE: Ajánlatok pályakezdőknek-en
- ADMINISTRATION / OFFICE STAFF: Data / Document management
- Entry level