Job: GROUP LEVEL MARKETING MANAGER / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: GROUP LEVEL MARKETING MANAGER
Reference number: MSTMARKE-1128
Our partner is a privately held hospitality management and consulting firm founded by a group of hospitality professionals. Building on its founders’ wealth of experience, the company is moving forward with the planning and operation of several new real estate projects in Budapest, as well as providing comprehensive consulting and management services to asset owners. The company has a proven track record of growth, based on excellence in housekeeping, front desk operations, maintenance, sales and revenue management.
Our partner currently operates 260 units in a total of six buildings in Budapest. Their most important asset is their team of 89 skilled professionals, who always go the extra mile to make give our guests the excellent service that they expect and deserve, thus ensuring the sustainability of our operations.
They are looking for a new colleague in the following position: GROUP LEVEL MARKETING MANAGER
- Establish and execute the marketing strategy of the company,
- Create, approve, follow up and evaluate online campaigns,
- Create website, Facebook and Instagram content,
- Coordinate and communicate with marketing agencies,
- Competitor analysis,
- Administrative and organization tasks.
- Degree in economy, business or marketing,
- 2-4 years professional experience in marketing field,
- Excellent communication, coordination and management skills both in written and spoken English and Hungarian language,
- Independent workflow and proactivity,
- Result-oriented strategic mindset with analytic approach,
- Confident computer skills: user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications,
- Critical thinking.
- Experience in hotel management.
- Competitive salary,
- Outstanding networking possibilities,
- Exceptional office environment in the city centre,
- Training opportunities, career and self development,
- Office amenities and beverages,
- Lean organisation with fast decision making.
- Location: Budapest, VIII. district
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00
- If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English And Hungarian CV!
- 1-3 years
- College degree
- University degree
- English Intermediate - oral & written
- MARKETING / PR / MEDIA: Marketing / PR-en
- MARKETING / PR / MEDIA: Online marketing-en
- Entry level