Job: SENIOR VIBRATION DIAGNOSES SPECIALIST / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: SENIOR VIBRATION DIAGNOSES SPECIALIST
Reference number: MSTVIBRA-0805
Our partner is looking for a new colleague in the following position: SENIOR VIBRATION DIAGNOSES SPECIALIST
- Implement advanced Equipment Health Diagnoses Systems for company owned Rotating Equipment and beyond,
- Evaluate and define actions based on advanced Equipment Health Diagnoses to avoid unplanned outages, respectively define scope and timing of major equipment overhauls,
- Continuous improvement and best practise implementation for Vibration and Asset Health Analysis by strong cooperation with field operations and service providers,
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the internal company Asset Health monitoring practices,
- Perform field data collection, analysis, elaborate corrective measures for findings,
- Predict maintenance needs based on big data analyses to avoiding unplanned outages and unnecessary maintenance stops,
- Seek and recognize opportunities to improve equipment reliability and recommend execution, implementation steps.
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent,
- Minimum 5 years of vibration analysis of rotating equipment (pumps, turbines, and compressors, refrigeration systems and steam systems),
- Advanced user of vibration data analysis software (e.g.: SKF @ptitude, BHGE System One, Prüftechnik Omnitrend),
- Proven site experience to be able to investigate and troubleshoot vibration issues self-responsible,
- Willingness to travel,
- Fluent English.
- Attractive compensation package (competitive salary, bonus, fringe benefits, company car),
- Flexible working arrangements,
- Career development opportunities.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English And Hungarian CV!
- 5-7 years
- College degree
- University degree
- English Fluent - written & oral
- ENGINEERING / TECHNICAL FIELDS: Tesztelő/Tesztmérnök-en
- MANUFACTURING / PRODUCTION: Tesztmérnök-en