If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Reference number: MSTFORNT-0628
Our Client is Switzerland’s leading producer of awnings but we also work globally with our 700 employees. To meet the challenges of the digital transformation they are building up a software development team to further expand their market position. They want to become the best companion for the realization of rooms with a high quality of life and offer the best possible customer experience.
- Build a platform for our B2B business with us which will support our customers and ease their everyday life.
- College or University information technology degree,
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 skills,
- Passion for design and easy-to-use frontends (UI/UX),
- Worked with agile methods (preferably Scrum),
- User level of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge,
- Fluently in English.
- Knowledge of Angular OR Java would be an advantage,
- German will be an advantage.
- A greenfield approach and agile working methods,
- Flexible working hours (possibility for home office),
- Inspiring office within a co-working space in the heart of the city,
- Choose your own hardware (notebook and smartphone),
- An international, family-owned company.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply for it with English CV!
- 3-5 years
- College degree
- University degree
- English Conversational level
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Developer/Sitebuilder (PHP / HTML / JS)
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Projektmenedzser-en
- Entry level