Job: BACKEND DEVELOPER (JAVA) / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: BACKEND DEVELOPER (JAVA)
Reference number: MSTDEVEL-0628
You are proficient in Java and like to help creating microservices in a green field approach?
Our Client is Switzerland’s leading producer of awnings but we also work globally with our 700 employees. To meet the challenges of the digital transformation they are building up a software development team to further expand their market position. They want to become the best companion for the realization of rooms with a high quality of life and offer the best possible customer experience.
They are looking for her/his future BACKEND DEVELOPER (JAVA).
- Build a platform for our B2B business with us which will support our customers and ease their everyday life.
- College or University information technology degree,
- 3+ years experience of strong programming skills in Java,
- Strong knowledge of API integrations (RESTful), preferably experience with microservices within a PaaS environment,
- Worked with agile methods (preferably Scrum),
- Fluently in English,
- User level of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge.
- Knowledge of React.js would be an advantage,
- German will be an advantage
- A greenfield approach and agile working methods,
- Flexible working hours (possibility for home office),
- Inspiring office within a co-working space in the heart of the city,
- Choose your own hardware (notebook and smartphone),
- An international, family-owned company.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply for it with English CV!
- 3-5 years
- College degree
- University degree
- English Conversational level
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Developer/Programmer (Java / J2EE / J2SE)
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Projektmenedzser-en
- Entry level