Job: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST
Reference number: MSTFINAN-0118
Our partner is looking for the new member of their financial team in the following position:
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST
- IFRS – Balance sheet analyses as well as the support of the closing activities of the Reporting Units,
- Coordination of divisional consolidation for complex accounting issues,
- Analyses, reporting and comments related to financial KPI‘s,
- Execution and plausibility checks of business plan and forecast activities,
- Explanation of accounting issues to tax auditors and financial statement auditors,
- Preparation and execution of documentation related to „international transfer pricing“ ,
- Coordination and clarification of international tax issues in cooperation with corporate tax team,
- Coordination and execution of internal audits,
- Preparation and execution of training measures related to accounting issues,
- Preparation of cash flow analyses. Controlling and steering of the operative cash flow in cooperation with the Business Unit controllers,
- Coordination and controlling of overdue receivables and creation of measures in order to improve operative divisional cash flow.
- Degree in Business Administration or Accounting / Finance,
- 4 – 5 years business experience in finance and accounting acquired from international companies or international auditing companies,
- 3 – 4 years business experience in ad – hoc financial analysis and the generation of daily and monthly executive reports
- Fluent English language knowledge,
- User level of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge,
- Ability / willingness to travel internationally (up to 30%),
- Positive, practical approach,
- Excellent problem – solving skills,
- Good analytical skills,
- Good communication ability,
- Networking and team – building skills,
- Problem solving ability, creativity,
- Active, demanding and responsible work.
- Language skills in German,
- ACCA exam.
- Competitive receipts and bonus adjust to performance;
- Health insurance and voluntary pension counter services;
- Sponsoring of meal and sports;
- School start support.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply with Hungarian and English CV!
- 3-5 years
- College degree
- University degree
- English Upper intermediate - written & oral
- FINANCE / ACCOUNTING / CONTROLLING: Elemző/Tanácsadó-en
- FINANCE / ACCOUNTING / CONTROLLING: Kontrolling-en
- FINANCE / ACCOUNTING / CONTROLLING: Egyéb pénzügyi tevékenység-en