Job: FULL-STACK LEAD DEVELOPER / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: FULL-STACK LEAD DEVELOPER
Reference number: FULLDEVE-0609
Would like to be involved in setting up a new development office?
Do you want to be the first in Hungary to represent Japan's outstanding IT solutions?
If the answer to our questions say yes, then this is your opportunity.
Japan, as we know it, is the home of the anime culture, it has almost as many internet cafes as regular ones, where thousands of people get angry over videogames daily, and finally it's also located in the heart of the technological development scene where explosion we are witnessing today.
This opportunity is for you if you want to work with a company located in the heart of the IT scene.
As we all know Asia is leading the way in technological advancement and AI development. You will have a chance to work with a company located in the ever evolving city of Tokyo and be a crucial part of the company team as a senior full-stack developer in Budapest, Hungary.
We are looking for the leader of the Budapest development team: FULL-STACK LEAD DEVELOPER
AIM OF THE POSITION:
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing both the front and backend sides of the projects. The types of projects will involve Web application development, consisting of both B2B or B2C application development.
- Responsible for developing both the front and backend sides of the projects,
- Leading the small developing team,
- The types of projects will involve Web application development, consisting of both B2B or B2C application development.
- College degree / Bachelors degree,
- 3 or more years of experience in app design, development, and technical management,
- 5 or more years of experience as a developer,
- Experience working in an agile team environment,
- Developing experience for UI/UX implementation,
- English (business level),
- Staying up-to-date in web development technologies and programming languages.
- Japanese language communication,
- Backend: Java, C#
- 3 or more years of experience in project management.
- A competitive salary and benefits package,
- Great working environment and career opportunities.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply for it with English CV!
- 5-7 years
- College degree
- University degree
- English Fluent - written & oral
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Fejlesztési vezető/Csoportvezető-en
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Projektmenedzser-en
- Director / Top manager