Job: FINANCE MANAGER
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: FINANCE MANAGER
Reference number: MSTPENZU-0430
Our partner provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Their products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of about EUR 1.16 billion and 10.900 employees in 19 countries, they are truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has 29 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking for a professional for the role of
for the Siófok Plant of our Light Duty Cable (LDC) business unit.
The Finance Manager’s primary function isto ensure precise monthly budgeting and reporting process for the plant, in line with corporate and legal regulations, in a cost-sensitive manufacturing enviroment.
Your contribution to their values will include:
- Cost control – analyse, monitor, advise management on cost structure / cost opportunities.
- Responsibility for controlling and internal reports: weekly and monthly management reports, annual budget, monthly forecast, EBIT plan validation, Quarterly and Yearly Notes, Hyperion uploads monthly, quarterly, yearly,
- Support customer cost models
- Responsibility for compliance with financial audits
- Responsibility for Hungarian financial reports
- Management of local finance team.
What we expect from you:
- MS or BS degree in Financials.
- Minimum of 5 years in controlling work in manufacturing environment
- Good analytical skills
- English at a communicational level
- Prompt Excel skills
What is an additional advantage:
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Other financial experience
Your future job location offers you: flexible worktime options | company car | team building events | Cafeteria with various options | young, dinamic management team | friendly atmosphere | career opportunities | training opportunities | travel expenses will be covered
Job location: Siófok
To apply for this opportunity, please send us your Hungarian and English resume.
|CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER|