Job: JUNIOR BRANDING SPECIALIST / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: JUNIOR BRANDING SPECIALIST
Reference number: JUNIORBS-0218
Do you like travelling the world?
Do you have strong english language knowledge?
Are you an enthusiastic fresh marketing graduate?
If you answered the questions above with a YES, then don't hesitate, take your destiny into your own hands and APPLY, because we are looking for YOU!
What should you know about our Partner?
Our Partner is the second largest building materials company in the word, employing 89,000 people in 31 countries.
Currently they are looking for a new colleague for their team in BUDAPEST in the following position: JUNIOR BRANDING SPECIALIST.
The AIM OF THE POSITION is to participate in the execution of our Partner's re-branding project.
- Participation in the development of countrywide marketing communication activities,
- Participation in market researches and market monitoring activities,
- Development of online marketing content,
- Flexibility needed (traveling 2 days a week in average),
- Participation in execution of re-branding project,
- Costs tracking,
- Tracking fieldwork in inventory branding,
- Communication with agencies and production companies,
- Preparation of presentations,
- Event organization,
- Sales team support.
- Peferably University bachelor’s degree (eg. Corvinus, BGE), but also other which provide specialization in areas: marketing, PR, communication and management,
- Fresh graduate, almost graduate of with very few years of working experience advantage,
- Engagement in some study project with real market (company), please specify details,
- Freelance experience in graphic design, online marketing support, advertising, etc.,
- Copywriting experience withing study or project,
- Analytical, presentation skills,
- Internal customer orientation,
- Excellent in powerpoint design, good excel skills, usage of some graphic design software,
- Reliable – meeting deadlines,
- Hungarian mother tounge, good English B2 level,
- Driving license is must.
- Knowing Slovak or/and German
- Unique opportunity to gain experience in real branding project within international company,
- Gaining general marketing knowledge,
- Company car insured for your trips,
- Work in international setup and travel in the region (Hungary, Austria, Slovakia),
- Investment in knowledge – meeting construction material supply industry,
- Work in big cross-functional team.
- Location: Budapest headquarters, occasional travel HU,AT,SK,
- Contract duration: 1 year working contract,
- How to apply: Please upload your CV and cover letter into our database!
- 0-1 year
- College degree
- University degree
- English Conversational level
- GRADUATES / TRAINEE: Ajánlatok pályakezdőknek-en
- MARKETING / PR / MEDIA: Marketing / PR assistant
- Entry level