Job: REPORTING LEAD SPECIALIST
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: REPORTING LEAD SPECIALIST
Reference number: MSTOREPO-0205
- Enjoys working with customers/suppliers and colleagues across the world
- Takes pride in being the ’face of the company’ for many of our customers and suppliers across the world
- Work for a company that focuses on the growth and development of your career
- Provide monthly, weekly, daily or ad-hoc reports to internal customers in GSS organization (including Global Credit, European and North American FAS, BuyPay etc.) and in various Business Locations of Arconic globally
- Interact with all levels across the organization, business unit functions and customer representatives
- Support special projects, reporting, analysis and process improvements
- Assist customers and peer organizations with improving existing and developing new queries and reports (Discoverer, SQL, manual, etc.)
- Create, review and maintain Reporting team’s manuals, SOP-s and working documents
- Cross functionality in the various tasks/systems
- Handle peak periods in a month
- Managing Customer requests in US time zone (ad-hoc)
- Manage changing source data
- Keep high quality by implementing checkpoints/controls on reports and automation initiatives
- Remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, and annual bonus),
- Friendly environment with a lot of company sponsored social activity,
- Above average transportation allowances (commuting by car or public transport)
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Challenging duties in truly International environment
- University or College degree or 1-2 years’ experience in solving moderate problem solving, executive reporting, demonstrated technological process automation and/or database management
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint (knowledge of other office software, application databases, SQL is an advantage)
- Experience in Management Reporting
- VBA or other programming language skills (advantage)
- Communication skills (writing and speaking), Fluent English
- Logical and analytical mind
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Willingness to perform some tasks in evening Europe Time (on pre agreed days)
- Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value. For more information: www.arconic.com.
- Follow @arconic: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- In the first half of 2020 Arconic will separate into two stand-alone industry-leading public companies. Each will have significant global reach. To learn more about this exciting transformation, visit our website.