Job: CREDIT MANAGER-Szekesfehervar
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: CREDIT MANAGER-Szekesfehervar
Reference number: MSTOARFG-0130
- Enjoys working with customers/suppliers and colleagues across the world?
- Takes pride in being the ’face of the company’ for many of our customers and suppliers across the world?
- Work for a company that focuses on the growth and development of your career?
- The principal challenge of this position is to control credit risk, follow outstanding and collect overdue of a specific customer portfolio. Incumbent manages risk assessment, collection, documentary collection and account reconciliation activities of his/her portfolio and acts on behalf of Company entities
- Provides people management, support and coach to his/her assigned team
- Incumbent manage special projects, initiatives which have significant impact on Company processes and/or accounts receivable balances
- Ensuring credit and collection processes are in control and capable. Performing ASAT activities
- Daily interaction with internal customers of the Company Business Units and Accounts Receivable, problem solving
- Ensuring customer exposure remains within the approved credit limits reasonable norms. Managing order holds/releases effectively
- Preparing weekly/monthly reporting and analysis to Company Business Units
- Replacing/substituting other credit team members as directed
- College / university education in Accounting, Finance or Economics plus minimum 4 years work experience in Trade/ Finance/ Banking areas of other international corporations and/or banks
- Experience in managing/ coaching a smaller team
- Fluency in English and German
- Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, be well organized and have excellent attention to detail. Negotiation skills are essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness and ability to learn new tools (Oracle, Hyperion, …)
- Strong background in financial analysis, such as Profit & Loss statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow analyses or Credit Management experience within an international corporate environment
- Goal- and process-oriented
- Ability to work in a diverse and complex environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in an international matrix organization
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Identify opportunities to optimize credit and collection processes
- Remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, and annual bonus)
- Friendly environment with a lot of company sponsored social activity
- Above average transportation allowances (commuting by car or public transport)
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Challenging duties in truly International environment
- Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value. For more information: www.arconic.com.
- Follow @arconic: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- In the first half of 2020 Arconic will separate into two stand-alone industry-leading public companies. Each will have significant global reach. To learn more about this exciting transformation, visit our website.