Job: SOFTWARE ARCHITECT (JAVA) / Budapest
If you are already registered you don't need to fill in our form. Just sign in and you can apply by two clicks.
Job: SOFTWARE ARCHITECT (JAVA)
Reference number: MSTARCHI-0823
50 local employees including 40 highly qualified engineers ensure the success of their business with many partners from the governmental and industrial sectors.
They focus on product sales activities, equipment related services such as planning, design and installation.
Moreover they also offer maintenance and operation support and turnkey solutions.
They are looking for her/his future SOFTWARE ARCHITECT (JAVA).
The successful candidate will integrate into a dynamic project team and contribute to the system design and software development.
- Designing logical and physical architecture of the solution,
- Good understanding of business and technical requirements,
- Designing system interfaces,
- Precise documentation of designs,
- Designing deployment of the solution,
- Participate in software development.
- Technical university or college degree,
- 7 years experience in custom software development as developer and/or architect of large scale systems,
- 3 years experience in custom software development as architect of large scale systems,
- Ability and experience in designing system interface,
- Technical Skills:
- Java 8 for Servers, Spring 4.x, Maven, Tomcat, ActiveMQ,
- Kafka, Spark, Flume, Hbase, Hortonworks
- HTTP REST, JSON,
- IDEA – Eclipse, GIT, Bugzilla, JIRA, Confluence
- SQL (PostgreSQL), or NoSQL clustered database for management data,
- NoSQL clustered Database (e.g. HBASE),
- Inter-process communication based on JMS,
- Frameworks for Dashboards,
- Security standards.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply for it with English CV!
- 5-7 years
- College degree
- University degree
- English Intermediate - oral & written
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Software Architect
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Telekommunikáció / Távközlés-en
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Egyéb specialista-en
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Developer/Programmer (Java / J2EE / J2SE)
- IT / TELECOMMUNICATION: Web-based development / technology